Re: [IP] stress hormones story

Dear Lisa,

Sorry to hear about your nasty experience but to me your high bloodsugar is
a result of that.
I keep having high results after some good sales. It might be positive
experiences but they don't reflect positive on my bloodsugar.
I have always tought it very strange.
My doctor keeps trying to convince me to slow down but how many of you are
actully not working and not having any stress?
Hope you are feeling better now.
All the best
Annelies
Mailto:email @ redacted