Re: [IP]down and depressed

Hi Penny

I use a pump for 2 years now and I get a lot of infections. I seem to be
the only one who does but I know they are really painful.
My nurse gave me ( I will try and describe it because I don't know the word
in english) it looks like the thing you use to prick your finger to test
your bloodsugar.
You insert the soft set in it and then put in on your belly and push the
button and the needle gets in.
It looked extremely frightning to me and it took me weeks to convince
myself to try it.
Once I had enough courage I couldn't believe it. It does not hurt at all.
It is much quicker. I always had to convince myself to stick the needle in
my poor body now the only thing I do is Push the button.
Hope this helps!
All the best
Annelies
Mailto:email @ redacted

----------
> Van: email @ redacted
> Aan: email @ redacted
> Onderwerp: Re: [IP]down and depressed
> Datum: vrijdag 18 juni 1999 3:13
>
> Well today they started my son on saline but he had trouble with the
softset
> and then they tried the siluhette-do you all have any secrets to help
him.
> The soft set had to come out as he was in major pain and the siluhette
lasted
> all of 2 hrs-you could tell he was in pain-he gets very very quiet.
Please