[IP] Sleeping with the pump

It's kind of strange: 18 years ago the group of pumpers (around 15 of us, if I
recall) started to write a book on pumping (which I would LOVE to find or get a
copy of).  One of the bigger hangups then (as now, apparently) was how to sleep
with it.

Over the years I've tried many things.  One of the most interesting was a
tee-shirt that my younger sister created a pocket in (I think one of the
companies eventually reproduced this).  I've slept with it 'hanging out' on the
bed for years but every so often (usually for a few days after waking up
catheter-less) will keep in the pocket of a pair of sweatpants (they are usually
thick enough to keep the feeling of accidentally laying on it minimized).

>From my memory, the vast majority of this book is STILL very current and so...
All of this has convinced me to locate a copy of this book.  Off to a Sunday of
searching through my ancient untouched pre-married paperwork to find ancient
pump related material)