Re: [IP] trouble with my BGs

I had trouble with the pump at first b/c I was used to taking several
injections of R a day and every time I ate, I would take more insulin.  I
used NPH at night.  It was hard to get used to the fact that the pump puts
insulin in every hour.  You don't need as much or extra with every food bite
because of the hourly basal rates.

Maybe the basal rates are too high for that particular time of the day. I
lowered my daily basal to .7, but my 3am to 8am is 1 whole unit an hour.

Hope this helps.  Macheal in Texas