Hi All:  Thank goodness I'd caught up on all the posts - especially regarding
gushers.  I had a good 'very first one' today, but thanks to your discussions
on the topic, handled the situation like an old pro.  I was thankful I had
just unwrapped a fresh roll of paper towels and they were handy...as a tissue
would not of taken care of Old Faithful.  I was also very thankful Lar was at
work as he would have freaked out and had me at the ER in no time flat.  By
the way, everything looks fine - so far no bruising.

Thank you again my friends for being here!  Much Love, Joanne Mc