Re: [IP] (Fwd) Glucose Sensor

As I understand at this time the pump works independently of the pump.  We
sill have to read the figures and make the appropriate adjustments.  I assume
however that since Minimed is foremost in developing the sensor when it
becomes part of the pump and can help regulate the pump it will work with the
minimed for sure, I cannot say whether it will work with dis or not but if so
it would be very magnaminous of minimed to share the technology and would be
a great example of a company relinquishing its sure profits for the good of
all the customers.
Don and Penguinie the pumper penguin O-
                                                         /( )'\