Re: [IP] skin prep & tape

I use alcohol as prep, but be sure to get the IV 3000 tape to put on her skin
before inserting the soft set.  This will keep her skin from peeling or
getting too much damage from the glue on the soft sets.  The other types of
IV tapes were very difficult to peel off and left my skin like when they peel
off IV tape in the hospital.

Let me know if I can help.  I have been pumping for a year now. Experience it
all. I have had this since I was 9, also

Macheal in Texas