Re: [IP] Re: sleeping with the pump

>Kristin wrote:
>My name is Kristin and this is my 10th day of pumping. What do you do
>when you sleep? I use that waist-it thing (do not like it). Last night I
>slept in shorts which was better. Are there any other tricks?
>My last A1C was 7.0 and can't wait to get my first pumping A1C. Want to
>be pregnant by the end of the year.
Hi Kristin!  I am also new to the pump (A whole week!)    and from what I
can tell, how you sleep with the pump  is pretty much up to your own
individual comfort level.  I myself just toss mine under my pillow.  Then
again, I don't tend to move around a whole lot while I sleep.  My motivation
for getting the pump was also so that I can get pregnant -- maybe we could
share info and such?  My email is email @ redacted