Re: [IP] Re: damage from lows

Several years at a family funeral, my uncle, knowing that I had diabetes,
told us the story of suffering from "shell shock" during WWll.  He had gone
into combat at the youthful age of 16 and anyone could imagine what all he
was subjected to.  In 1945, the way to handle boys like this was to give them
large doses of insulin and try to set their thoughts on a shocked different
route.  Hmmmmmmm.