[IP] Re:Syringes not covered/mail order

Kelly-
I think they're afraid we're all junkies getting, God forbid, clean syringes!  (I actually had a pharmacist alude to this once!!)  These are folks from the same school of thought, that if junkies don't have clean syringes they'll stop shooting up. Hmmmmm.  Maybe they're tring to tell us something?
Dianne - email @ redacted