Re: : Re: [IP] site for the D pump

In a message dated 6/17/99 3:22:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Can someone send me the site for the other pump LOL. We have the minimed
 son is so thin silhoutte and softset go into muscle.
 Penny >>

		The Silhouettes go in sideways kind of laying flat under the
skin, even a very thin person should be OK with them.  My son is only 9 and
SKINNY (68 lbs & VERY tall for his age) The Sil's work fine.  We just pinch
up a bit of skin as he's sitting and insert the Silhouette into the side of
the pinched up skin.  I can understand the SofSet being a problem, but
perhaps you might not have realized the technique for inserting the Sil's.  I
hope this helps.  I know it's a LOT of stuff to learn getting started, we've
only been at this a little over a month ourselves.  Good luck to you both!