[IP] Test Strips- Any Bargains

Greetings-
I use about 300 strips per month too - more if I'm doing poorly- and I have pharmacists 'blinking' all over the US!?

Since I've become disabled, lost my insurance and am not considered eligible for Medicaid or Medicare (I make too much money on my $900. disability check!- about $500 now goes for diabetes related drugs and supplies and I'm in desperate need of finding any way to get $$ off on test strips - or better yet, getting some gratis, if possible.  Any ideas on what I might do?
(PS  I called Lifescan and they graciously sent me 50 strips - which will last me about 5 days!)
Dianne email @ redacted