Re: [Re: [IP] Soft-sets? loop or no loop?]

Shawn Stalter <email @ redacted> wrote:

>.

Today is my 10th day.

I use Soft-sets and after my first tape I make a loop (CDE told me to)
then apply second tape, after being in the pool it was sort of coming
up, I guess there's more air in there due to the "loop"?

Does anyone else make a loop? Or maybe I can use something stronger?
(tape, cream??) I'm clueless. I've read "tape over rapids" and you guys
mention certain prodcuts and I'm like huh?

I inserted a silohette (in training) and did not like it that much, but
the tape did seem stronger, actually I had a tough time taking it off.
Maybe I should try it for more than an hour.

Is there a way to get the soft-set to stay better?

Thanks

Kristin
      I use the sofsets also, but I do not make a loop. I just use the little
white piece of tape that comes with the infusion set and then I cover
everything with a polyskin tape. I have never had a set or even the tape come
loose in the 2 years I've been pumping! I get the tape(polyskin) with my
supplies from MM. Good luck!
Denise