[IP] A1Cs

Thanks Joanne for your comments. You are probably right, and so is my Endo.
I probably have 1-2 low BS's a day (morning and night) and since I am
terribly afraid of those things especially at work and when I'm with my
3-year-old son by myself at night, I probably wouldn't want too much tighter
control since that would probably make the likelihood of other low BS's more
prelevant.  It's just hard reading about everyone else's in the 6-7 range.
I'm too afraid of passing out somewhere to want to chase lows all day long
in order to accomplish a lower A1C, but in the next 2 years I would like to
try to get pregnant again.  Will it be a game of "See how fast you can catch
the low blood sugar before passing out"?  Tamera