Re: [IP] Soft-sets? loop or no loop?

Ted Quick wrote:

>> Yes, I used to have that happen, until I changed to Pureline Comfort sets
> (at least in the USA), aka Disetronics Tenders or MiniMed Silhouettes.
> They don't do that since the canula goes in at an angle to the side, so
> they stay in pretty much regardless. Besides which the tape pad on the
> base holds very well, unlike the joke of stickum tabs on the SofSets.

Hi,

Today is my 10th day.

I use Soft-sets and after my first tape I make a loop (CDE told me to)
then apply second tape, after being in the pool it was sort of coming
up, I guess there's more air in there due to the "loop"?

Does anyone else make a loop? Or maybe I can use something stronger?
(tape, cream??) I'm clueless. I've read "tape over rapids" and you guys
mention certain prodcuts and I'm like huh?

I inserted a silohette (in training) and did not like it that much, but
the tape did seem stronger, actually I had a tough time taking it off.
Maybe I should try it for more than an hour.

Is there a way to get the soft-set to stay better?

Thanks

Kristin