Re: [IP] michael, Re Federal Law

> Do you know any details about this law..ie what specific law it is
> that says diabetics can get insulin and syringes without a
> prescription.  Just peaked my curiosity as my Aunt in Chicago
> without her supplies could get insulin but no syringe
This survey is all I could turn up.

As far as I know, the legislation I mentioned was passed many years
ago. I once got into an argument with a pharmacist about it who was
not going to sell me supplies, they checked with their corporate
headquarters and confirmed that they had to sell me the supplies. I'm
sure a day of search at the local law library would turn it up, but
I'm a little strapped for time at the moment.