From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 1999 6:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] (Fwd) Glucose Sensor

Thanks Penguin for the info....now I need an answer ASAP as Shawnna's
Disetronic is on order waiting for approval while she uses her loaner from
Joslin.  Will the sensor be able to work with both kinds of pumps....I hate
for her to be using the wrong kind of pump to be able to take advantage of
such a great breakthrough.

Please HELP I need an answer right away!!!

Pat Marino