Re: [IP] 2 year anniversary!! HELP!?

Denise, I sympathize with you because I am in a similar predicament.  I eat
very little and exercise alot.  I started to feel run down so I started
forcing myself to eat 3 meals a day, but I don't eat very much at these
meals.  I could possibly have gastroparesis, but when I was tested for it a
couple of years ago, I didn't have it.  That said, I find that if I don't
exercise, my bg comes down too slowly, but if I exercise, it comes down fast.
 I too have a perfect a1c.  I think this test is overrated, but that is just
a gut feeling.  I am planning on  seeing a good nutritionist.  I just could
not eat 6X/day.  I would be very unhappy if I did.  I do find that making
myself eat 3X/day has made me feel stronger.  I wish I could tell you that
this gets better, but I haven't a clue.  I wish you well and let me know if
food 6X/day improves your control.  ellen