[IP] what a glucose sensor is

The Continuous Glucose Monitor is a device which looks like an insulin pump,
but instead of pumping insulin under the skin, it measures the blood
sugar... so we have a device that will continuously read blood sugar, let us
know if we're too low, or too high so we are always either in the right
range, or headed there -- in short, it's a First Generation Cure!  Check out
Minimed's FAQ on the CGMS at http://www.minimed.com/files/snsr_faq.htm

> Could you please explain what a glucose sensor is?  Thank you.

Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs
email: email @ redacted