Re: [IP] A1C's

This is one time that listening to your endo is probably good advice.
If you are doing what you should to control bgs, and your bgs when you
test are good, I wouldn't worry too much about the A1c being higher.  I
tend to look at the movement in my A1c more than the relationship to lab
normal.  If mine goes up, that means I need to worry about control, if
it goes down too low, I need to worry about danger from hypos since I
have hypo unawareness.