Re: [IP] Silhouette Insertion...what direction?

Duck And Barb wrote:
> I think this has been addressed before, but I wonder if I could get some
> input from people who don't bother inserting the silhouette towards the
> middle of the body.  I would like to use the area towards Erica's side,
> but the connector is put in a precarious position if I insert towards
> the bellybutton.  However, if I insert towards her side, the connector
> will still be on the flat side of the tummy.

I always put mine in right handed: on the eright side they're pointed toward
my navel, on the left side they're pointed away. Haven't found any marked
consistent differences betwenn sides. Maybe that's why ome people consider
me off-balanced??? <G>

Ted Quick