[IP] Manual Manipulation of frozen Shoulders

Hi Folks:
Today is Wednesday and I have been informed that My shoulders will be manipulated on Friday am.  Has anyone been through this - I have had problems for 5+ years and today they finally decided that three months of PT with no improvement in the last month results in manipulation.  I want to know what sort of spikes you experienced in the 48 hours directly after the manipulation.  How severe were the high BGs and what kind of range of motion do you have now?
Thanks to any/all who respond -

GIF image