Re: [IP] 2 year anniversary!! HELP!?

Denise,

My experience with gastroparesis has been that eating less often helps (although avoiding huge
meals) since if I eat too many times a day I can't ever get the doses right b/c of the overlap
in food.  Seems to speed the digestion up.  Also, CDE/dietician I've been seeing says (finally
someone else agreed!) that eating as early as possible in the evening and no snack always
works better for type 1 with gastroparesis -- otherwise the food sits in your stomach when you
go to sleep, tends to cause bgs all over the place.  I don't know if this helps.  Your CDE's
response was a standard one for gastroparesis in the early 1990's.  Not many people
necessarily know much about alternatives.

Hope that helps.

Ruth