Re: [IP] 2 year anniversary!! HELP!?

At 11:49 AM 6/16/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>no win situation? Do I dare tell the CDE, that I just can't follow such a
>strict regimen? Thanks for listening. I guess I had better go eat my snack
>now! (GAG)

Ultimately the way in which you treat YOUR diabetes is up to you.  Tell the
CDE what you can and will do.  If the CDE doesn't like, so what.  I have
similar appetite problems and have been on the pump for about 2 1/2 years.
I generaly only eat one meal and one snack per day.  My endo doesn't like
it but he understands thats the way I'm going to do it.

Tnx, Corky