[Fwd: [IP] Gushers!]

-- BEGIN included message

Here's another piece of useless gusher trivia:  Whenever I've had a gusher,
it has always been on my left side, about 2 inches from my navel, and a bit
lower.  I guess I must have a vein close to the surface there.  Has anybody
else noticed that gushers occur in the same location?

Mary Jean
I too have had the same problem on several occasions.  It is on my right side about 2 inches from my navel.  Maybe I'm backwards or maybe someone out there familiar with anatomy can explain.  I also notice moare often than not that I have to change the sight there because I see blood in the  line or in the canuala.  Weird huh? Sheila