Re: [IP] Re: What supplies to carry around

Sherry, prescriptions for syringes have never been required in Maryland.

<<<<<<I have lived in several different states, and whether or not there
is a federal law, as Michael stated, I do know what I went through
there.  Michigan was the only state I could buy syringes OTC.  In
all states I could buy insulin OTC but prefered to get a prescription
to let the insurance company pay for it.  However, anyone traveling
from out of town would be in trouble in these other states if they
didn't have syringes. That is why my endo always had me keep an
extra prescripion for syringes on me, in case of need.
Those states included New Jersey, New York,
North Carolina, and Massachuesetts. This may have changed since I
lived there although all have been in the last 7 years.

* Wayne *