[IP] Using a Pump

I just went through my member profiles that I have saved and thought I
would drop you a  short note.

The pump may very well be the best thing you could do for yourself.
Although it is initially a bit more complicated that one injection a day it
is very easy to use and gives you more freedom than you could ever imagine.
 I have have diabetes for over 33 years and cannot believe that I can now
live my live almost like any other non diabetic person.  Simple put, when
you eat you give yourself some insulin via the pump, when you do not eat,
no insulin necessary.  This means that you are no longer controlled by the
amount of insulin taken each morning!!!

Would be gald to tell you more if you are interested or have any questions.

Take care

For Quality & Creativity
Paula Berketo Landscape Architect and A Piece of Cake
5731 Deerbrook Street, Niagara Falls L2G 7V7
e-mail email @ redacted