Re: [IP] Re: steroids!

In a message dated 6/16/99 7:53:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< << Things were ok until sat. afternoon when my ortho doc injected my thumb
  steroids to treat trigger finger, which I had been suffering with for
  five months.   THEN he tells me that the steroids "may" affect my blood
  sugar.  Let me tell you, I have been running 250 to 450, even with a
  correction factor of 1:40 > >>
I had a herniated disc problem in my neck last year and the Dr put me on
steroids for a week--my blood sugar never went  below 500 no matter how much
insulin I gave myself.