Re: [[IP] Chronic Anemia]

Thanks to all of you that responded to my question about chronic anemia.  I
had an endoscopy Monday and the dr. said that I had bleeding in my upper
stomach.  Unfortunately, I was unconscious when he talked to me so I really
don't know any details.  Get this, they said they were going to sedate me a
little--I was totally out.  It was irritating when they told me the dr.
talked to me in recovery--Great, I was unconscious.(LOL)
Anyway, I don't believe I could have bleeding in my upper stomach for 5 years
and never pass blood.  I also haven't had any pain?  Does this make sense to
anyone?  When I find out something in more detail, I will let you know.
Thanks again for your input.  It really helps to hear from others who have
this.  ellen