Re: [IP] Tape over a rapid

In a message dated 6/16/99 12:01:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< -(.  I am
 thinking putting tagaderm <sp?> over the rapid might help. >>

Hi -
I have a 9 year old daughter who uses Rapids.  We have tried several times to
NOT use the tagaderm over the rapid but she ends up either dropping her pump
and it comes out or it comes out when she pulls up her jeans.  Either way,
when we use the tagaderm over it we don't have this problem.