Re: [IP] Foil Wrapped Ketostrips

> Great idea, never heard of them before.  Where do you find them?

Bayer's product number is 2640.  The place I get pump supplies carries
them.  The pharmacy I use can get them also, I just have to call the day
before.  The last time, I asked the pharmacy to get me 2 boxes so I
would have a box ahead.  They only had one when I got there so they must
have sold one to someone else, but they still didn't pay attention when
I told them they should carry them all the time.