Re: [IP] How to secure 'Tenders'

Not quite a bathroom rug, but a thinning mat that gets thinner with
each set change.  What I use is the IV3000.  It has some staying
power, provides a good base to attach the Tenders to, and doesn't
remove massive amounts of hair when it is pulled free: YHRMV
(hair removal may vary).

George Lovelace