Re: Re [IP] Gushers...Mary Jean

At 11:26 AM 6/15/99 , you wrote:
>Mary Jean,
>Guess where Erica's gusher was....exactly where you described yours was!
>Interesting.  Can you remember if absorption at that site had not been

No, darn it, I can't remember, and I don't keep that good of records :-(  I
do know that the reason I changed that last gusher site was I noticed some
brusing around the cannula when I went to show my site to a potential
pumper (not the best "first look").  I remember being surprised because it
didn't hurt at all, and I think I was having good absorption, but can't be
sure.  Was Erica showing signs of a "tired site"?

Mary Jean