[IP] set change problems-To Ruth

I didn't explain it well! My BS was 100; I gave myself 5 units for about
50 g carb and 1 unit extra a hlaf hour later and my sugars went up. (It
was 1 pm, past what I know is my worst insulin resistant time period.)
At night I have to almost halve the amount of insulin I take.

Your idea about practicing with a double bolus and checking 1 1/2 hours
later or even sooner is a good one. I do this already for some meals

I wonder if there is some tissue issue going on here. Kathy