Re: [IP] tubing empty after shower

> Hey All!
>  Well, 15 days till I start insulin!~ long wait,so I am pumping
>  saline
> once again! Anyhow, every single time that I have, I notice that
> after my shower, if I bolus before reconnecting, nothing comes out.
> How come it empties so much? How do I prevent this from happening
> when I'm on insulin?
you bolus a little before reconnecting. Some straight foward physics
explains why it happens, but the easiest solution is usually to leave
your pump running when you take if off if it's only for a short
while. When you reconnect, hold the pump higher than the connection
and the insulin will probably completely fill the tube.
Disconnect and move the pump above/below the end of the tube and
watch the air move in and out.