Re: [IP] Treating Lows/Amount and Type

> GLUCOSE TABS - bricks o' chalk.
> Yes I know that they don't taste very good. And many
> would Like to spend the sugar on something good. But
> really these gems are the best way to go.
Use the DEX 4 glucose tablets, they taste good and are available
anywhere. See the ad in Diabetes Forcast. Dex4 private labels glucose
tablets for many of the major drug chains - Longs, Walgreens, and I'm
sure others. Many mail order pharmacy co's carry them as well.

(no, I don't own stock, just haven't found anything better)