Re: [IP] How to secure 'Tenders'

Paul, the sils  stick well on me whether or not i shave ( and i've got a
lot of hair too).  However, I strongly recommend shaving there for comfort.
With the hair stuck, every time you move certain ways, you will wince, and
then of course there's the removal,,  ouch!!!  You should be worried about
pulling the hair out when you change, because that will hurt much more than
sticking the needle in!!  So I just shave the area a day or so before I
need to stick it there.  Infection is not an issue here.  Hair is no more
cleaner or dirtier than the skin.

'Tender' would stay fixed on my abdomen. I am pretty hairy down there and I
cannot really see how those little tabs on the Tender will stay stuck very
long. I'm not worried about pulling out hair when I change the set - just
having it stay there in the first place. Also, is the hair a potential
source of infection?
So..... Gentlemen, what do you do, shave little patches every couple of
days? or is there something that's really sticky and holds even if you can
double up as the bathroom rug!?!?