Re: [IP] Gushers!

>I can't remember, is there a minimum amount of time you should avoid the
>area that is bruised?  Should the bruising be completely gone and then

Erica is in good company!  Sounds like you handled it like old pros.  But
now I think it's time to get Sara to post her gusher story again... it's a
real doozie!  (hint, hint, c'mon Sara!  Tell it again!)

As for the bruising, I had a big bruise after my last gusher that hung
around for a week or more, it went through the whole rainbow of color
changes.  I recommend staying away from that area as long as the bruise is
visible, plus a week or two.  Are you able to use Erica's "upper backside"
as well as her abdomen?  Using the "backside" sites can really help give
the abdomen a rest.

Here's another piece of useless gusher trivia:  Whenever I've had a gusher,
it has always been on my left side, about 2 inches from my navel, and a bit
lower.  I guess I must have a vein close to the surface there.  Has anybody
else noticed that gushers occur in the same location?

Mary Jean