Re: [IP] Gushers!

I went on the pump when I was 19.  At first, I wasn't sure that I would want
it but once I was hooked up to it , I LOVED it!!!!  It made my life sooooo
much easier.  It made college life sooooo much easier too!!!  It is nice not
having to eat a snack in class b/c you insulin is working and you HAVE to eat
or get low!!!  I hope your son will love the pump as much as I did!!!   Good

                Cheri :)