Re: [IP] Gushers!

I was also thankful that I had heard about gushers! After removing an old sof
set, I was amazed at the amount of blood that could come out of the hole.
I was too scared to get up and grab a tissue, so called my family for help,
who decided that they would wait for an advert in the television show they
were watching before coming to my rescu!!! Changed their minds really
quickly, and now they come running when I call :):).
I didn't bruise, but I have a new site in the same area now which is quite
sore, and was wondering if that is related?
Thanks Barb - I hadn't actually thought that the soreness might be related to
last weeks gusher.