[IP] How to secure 'Tenders'

The time is getting closer for my pump now and  I was wondering how the
'Tender' would stay fixed on my abdomen. I am pretty hairy down there and I
cannot really see how those little tabs on the Tender will stay stuck very
long. I'm not worried about pulling out hair when I change the set - just
having it stay there in the first place. Also, is the hair a potential
source of infection?

So..... Gentlemen, what do you do, shave little patches every couple of
days? or is there something that's really sticky and holds even if you can
double up as the bathroom rug!?!?