Re: [IP] Gastroparesis

Yes Tammy I have heard of it but did not realize I could use it in the
U.S..  I have only heard good things about it also. I will ask about the
program, but I also need to be sure of the culprit. It sounds from the
messages I have received that it may be gastroparesis just not as severe as
it was, it sure feels different though.
Thank you and Take Care
Laura