Re: [IP] Foil Wrapped Ketostrips

In a message dated 6/14/99 9:58:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Great idea, never heard of them before.  Where do you find them? >>

I couldn't find them at any of the pharmacies in town so I mail ordered them
from one of the diabetes supply companies in the back of Forecast Magazine.
(think it was Diabetic Promotions)

Good luck!  They are expensive but nice and compact to have on hand to travel
with or keep at  school or your office.  They also don't expire as easily as
the ones in an open bottle.