Re: [IP] Another set change problem-

Kathy,
Did you give yourself 2 units of insulin for 44 carbs?  Or is the bolus for
the 42 just not here?  I'm confused b/c your description of your small meal
was almost all carbs, not low carbs.  If you choose to double the insulin,
just set an alarm to test just before it peaks and again 10 or fifteen
minutes later.  Then you'll catch the slide down if you have over done it
and can have some glucose in plenty of time.