[IP] Re: auto off alarm

Actually.... I love the "auto off" function of the MM as I use it as an
"alarm clock" - which is especially helpful for those middle of the night
blood sugar checks.  :)  My husband likes it better than the "regular" alarm
clock too.  If I go to bed at 11pm, and want to wake for a 3am check, I set
"auto off" for 4hrs.  There is no fear of sleeping through it.... it does
get louder and more incessant if not turned off.  *lol*  (Just ask husband)

Delaine M. Wright, MS, CDE
MM507 since 11/97.. & would never turn the clock back, but do shut off the
alarm.  ;)