Re: [IP] RE: Canadian Pumperss!!

Hi Lynette and other Canadian Pumperss
We have ordered only once from Farrell Medical in Calgary, Alberta, there
phone number is 403-258-2099.
No good deals but really good service. They said we could make arrangment
so our drug store would carry the supplies Michelle needs.  Which is what
we will do so it will be more handy.
Gaye (Michelle age 10, soon to be pumping....)