[IP] New Washington,D.C. area pumpers support group

Phyllis Dobin, Miranda Miller, and I (Linda Zottoli) are starting a new
support group in the Washington, D.C., area.  The first meeting will be July
11 at 2 pm at my home in northwestern Arlington, but our eventual goal is to
find a meeting place near a subway stop in D.C.

Anyone interested in coming, or wanting more information, please email me at
email @ redacted, or call me at (703) 533-0265.

Linda Zottoli