Re: [IP] First hbA1c since DX!

In a message dated 6/14/99 2:13:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< at 6.1, or a glucose mean of 117.
 I have a new motivation to keep tight control now.
 Diabetes' bark is worse than its' bite... >>
Wow thats great. What does this "glucose mean" mean? My son was diagnosed feb
99, goes on the pump this coming friday. His ac1 was 10.4 but wont hav
another until after on the pump. he did have a cholesterol screening done and
they did a fasting glucose test again and it was 103. When he was diagnosed
it was 279.