[IP] pumping camper needs help

The following is a message from someone who isn't a member of our list.  It
was sent to our Help address.  If you want to respond to this message,
please write a note directly to the person, don't reply to this message.
(I've already suggested they join the mailing list.)

Mary Jean (this week's admin)

<< I am interested in posting a message for help at a summer camp for my
daughter  who wears an insulin pump and  will be attending a non-diabetic
camp in Maine this summer. She is 13 years and is capable of taking care of
herself and is knowledgeable; but the camp would like a trained person to
supervise.  Please let me know if there is a place where I can post this
message.  Please contact email @ redacted  >>