[IP] Gastroparesis

Laura, Have you ever been told about domperdone .  I have gastroparesis
I was in and out of the hospital for months I lost 15 pounds .  They
tried me on the other med. it didn't work.  I have been on domperidone
for 7 months and it has help a lot. I still have some trouble with my
stomach.  The top portion still has some hurting but not as bad. I have
not throwen-up since I started taking domperidone. The only problem is
domperidone is not passed in the U.S.by the F.D.A. I am in a
Compassionate Clearance Program. Maybe you can talk to your Doctor about
this drug to see if ti might help. Tammy